Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Deuce is Honda US Player of the Year


Clint "Deuce" Dempsey was named the 2006 Honda US Player of the year today. As Clint was one of the only USMNT players who actually showed up for the World Cup in Germany, this award is sort of a no brainer. Clint showed that he is more than ready for tougher challenges, tougher than what MLS can give him.

Congratulations Deuce, I hope for the USMNT's sake as well as I am tired of watching you score on DC United, I hope that you get your trip to Europe, get picked up by an EPL club or either a Serie A or La Liga club. You deserve it man.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Coolberth said...

I'll be missing Deuce but I look foward to seeing him in the EPL. Two other Revs players are being wooed by the EPL ... good on them.

The MLS needs not take this as a threat, in a way it is a sincere compliment. Our stars are good enough to be their stars.

Anyone good enough to play in the EPL is a superstar in my estimation. Hell, Arsenal only has 1 English starter! The EPL is the global league.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Office Depot Coupons
Office Depot