Thursday, April 20, 2006

Interesting video.
Here is a home movie/documentry filmed from the season opener between DC United and Red Bull New York.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1856085459753309626&q=mls&pl=true

I was at this game, I took my girlfriend and her mother who was visiting from out of town. I did not see any of this, which is not to say that it didn't happen. Most likely, those who assaulted the Red Bull fans were drunk and probably not true fans of the sport in anycase.

I have been up to NYC for two DC United matches against the New York Metrostars (Red Bulls now). Neither time did I ever witness or experiance anything like this there. I hope that those assholes who were responsible for the assualts are brought to justice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Office Depot Coupons
Office Depot