Monday, October 30, 2006

Not buying this anymore.

I found this nice little quote from my main man, Fred -

""We did not play well. I think that was one of the worst games we've played since I've been a part of D.C. United," forward Freddy Adu said. "We've played better losing than we did today. We got in the locker room and we were talking about, 'It was horrendous.' We might have gotten away with it this time, but we just can't keep doing this."" - CNN/SI.com

Here is what Alecko Eskandarian said before the game last night -

"Said forward Alecko Eskandarian, "Our mind-set is to go out there and win this game, double the pressure on them until they fold."" - Washington Post.com

What pressure did you guys put on the Red Bulls?

I am nolonger buying what these guys say. We will turn it on in the playoffs, yeah right.

1 Comments:

Blogger D said...

I'm glad you said this, and I completley agree (and said similar things... fortunately before I saw this post or otherwise I might just have plagarized.) I don't believe them when they say the right things anymore.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Office Depot Coupons
Office Depot