Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Barcalona are off to Paris.

Barcelona finished off last season finalists, AC Milan, in the return leg of their Champions League Semi Final tie, by drawing with them 0-0, advancing in goals, 1-0. They will play Arsenal in Paris on the 17th of May.

As I had to observe on ESPN.com, I wasn't too thrilled with this match. Milan appeared to not even worry or press Barcelona until the second half, and didn't even keep the pressure up the whole half. I was expecting more of a blizt like Villarreal put Arsenal through yesterday. Oh well, they can always try and catch Juve and win the Scudetto.

As I have said before, I have Barcelona winning the whole thing this season.

Champions League Final Prediction:
Barcelona 3 Arsenal 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Office Depot Coupons
Office Depot