Thursday, August 17, 2006

Off-Line for the weekend.

I am moving this weekend, and starting around 12pm, I will not be posting at least until Monday evening. I wanted to post a couple of things, and I will be posting an article concerning the USOC before I leave today.

Copa Libertadores
Internacional held defending Champions, Sao Paulo to a 2-2 draw last night and picked up their first ever Copa Libertadores. They won the two leg final 4-3 on goal aggregate. They will now go on to face Barcelona and Club America as well as the Oceania Champion, African Champion and Asian Champion in the World Club Cup Championships in Japan, held in December.

Congratulations to Internacional and its supporters!

Kansas City Wizards Stadium Plan
Check out this link to an outline of the proposed stadium deal that will "save" the Wizards from being whisked away to Philadelphia.

I am wondering why only 19,000 seats?

DC United Preview
I really don't have one. Peter better stick a hot poker under the collective asses of every United player and have them run the Crapids into the ground, score goals, and pick up 3 points.

For more info, check out DCenters, Quarter Volley and the Screaming Eagles Podcast for a better preview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Office Depot Coupons
Office Depot